Wednesday, April 19, 2006

RANTS: Pass me the nipple refresher and some toothpaste...


I shit you not, Agent Provocateur indeed sells a Nipple Refresher as part of their Titillation duo.
From AgentProvocateur.com:
Titillation has been designed to hit all the right spots, creating excitement and enhancing arousal. The duo pack features a rich and fragrant Lip Plumper, alongside partner in crime, the Nipple Refresher. Both products from Titillation, taste, smell and feel irresistible, developed as an essential addition to your seduction ritual.
I wonder, if you were to just put the lip balm on and then......nevermind.

$36 for the duo at AgentProvocateur.com

What's the weirdest scented product you've come across?

3 comments:

marlen said...

no one's commenting on this one?

Anonymous said...

well, all I can say is, and I'm sure you'll all agree - it's about damn time.

Of course, truth be told, they stole this idea from me. I woke up one day about, oh, 3 years ago and the first thing that I thought of was, like a bright light opened up shining down from the heavens, it said "Nipple Refresher"

And I thought, "My God, yes! You know, for the girl (or boy) who has everything."

katiedid said...

Am I the only one disturbed by the bunny rabbit? I mean, I'm disconcerted by the pairing of the word "titillation" with pictures of animals.