April 3 - Armani, Code for WomenAdditional information:
April 14 - Michael Kors, Fiji (Island)
April 21 - Gucci, Envy Me II
April 21 - Nanette Lepore, Shanghai Butterfly
May 5 - Patou, Sirra des Indes (already in stores)
May 19 - Boss, Selection
May 26 - Valentino Homme
June 2 - Blue Sugar
June 9 - Calvin Klein, Euphoria for Men
- Bvlgari pour Homme has been repackaged, still the same old grey, but a slightly new look.
- Burberry's for Men (the older one in the red box with plaid striping at bottom) has a new modern-looking metallic, burgundy sleeve that slides over the old box - clever way to create a new look for an old scent!
- The Boucheron summer scents are now available, love the beautiful blue men's Boucheron bottle.
- CK One Summer 2006 is ready to launch. The composition includes notes of melon, peach, and musk and is housed in a blue and yellowish-green bottle. My favorite of the variations so far.
- Eternity Summer has new decals on the bottles this year, but the juice is the same as last year's.
- Versace Man has launched an Eau Fraiche version.
- Anthony Logistics has launched a line of 4 fragrant body sprays: Energy, Courage, Spirit and Strength. Look for a review coming soon!
- At Sephora, Lotto Man and Everlast Original 1910 are on the shelves.
- Burberry London for Men is rumored to launch this summer - or will it merely be a relaunch of the older Burberry Men scent?
- Don't forget to sniff the new (and boring) CSP Vanilla Citrus at Sephora, Missoni for Women, Creed Home fragrances, and L'Artisan Mandarin Tout Simplement at Niemans; Goutal's Songes (save me from the evil cumin) at Saks.
- L'Occitane is launching their new The Vert au Jasmin to compliment their recent The Vert a la Menthe this week.