Thursday, June 01, 2006

ASK MARLEN: Three more?

Hi Marlen,

My name is J and I was wondering if you could make some suggestions for me? I've read alot of your reviews and Addicted column (the Singapore one had me rolling) and I've made 2 blind buys per your Basenotes reviews - both were spot on: Armand Basi and Roma Uomo. So, if I were going to own say 3 fragrances, all different but distinct, which ones would you suggest?


Thanks for your time,
J
Hi J,

I'm happy you've enjoyed the writing and the recommendations, thanks for reading! Ok, here are some ideas:

1) If you wanted to stay in the same family, masculine orientals, here are 3 of my other favorites:

2) If you wanted to expand and add some other styles of fragrance to your wardrobe, how about these?

Classic

Fresh Aromatic

Masculine Floral

Woody-Incense

Gourmand

Green Fougere

Ok, hope this gives you a starting point. Be sure to read the comments for each review as there may be some valuable suggestions from other readers there!

Marlen

No comments: