Monday, May 01, 2006

MEN'S GROOMING: Dune pour Homme, Deodorant


Notes: Fig leaves, Basil leaves, Blackcurrant leaves, Sicilian mandarin, New hedione, Moss, Sage, Fig tree wood, Sandalwood, Atlas cedar wood, Tonka bean.

What is it? Deodorant and body spray scented with Christian Dior Dune pour Homme.

Why should I buy it? A surprisingly effective deodorant with the fresh, subtle aroma of Dune. This one is strong enough that it really helps project and lengthen the longevity of the eau de toilette.

Where can I buy it? $23.99 for a 5oz spray at ImaginationPerfumery.com

The Bottom Line: I generally never use scented deodorants, but as this one came with the edt in a swap, I decided to give it a try. Not only was it effective, but as mentioned above, I like the way it worked the edt. A little on the pricey side for a deodorant, I'm not sure it's necessary or bottleworthy, but if you're a die hard Dior or Dune fan, this is a must-have accessory.

Rating (out of 10): 7

What's your take on scented deodorants?

No comments: