Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ASK MARLEN: Where can I buy Gobin Daude, Nuit au Desert?

Dear Marlen,

I wanted to let you know I received the Nuit you sent, and the results are in......I love it! Of course its discontinued! Damn. Do you know of any obscure place I could still find it?

Thanks so much!
lb

Dear lb,

I really wish I could help! I just can't find any place that still carries it. Perhaps the best thing to do is contact the company:

Gobin Daudé Parfums
34, rue de Penthièvre75008
75008 Paris
Phone : 33(0)142250386
Fax : 33(0)142250669
Email : gobin.daude@wanadoo.fr
Manager : Victoire Gobin-Daudé
Sales contact : Christophe Bourgeois

I really hope this helps. Alternatively, the following site may be able to set you in the right direction regarding points of sale! CreatedinFrance.com

Good luck and let us know if you find it!

Marlen

P.S. - I sent an email myself tonight - will let you know if I get a response!

Can anyone help lb track down the Victoire Gobin Daude line?

2 comments:

marchlion said...

I think Peppermint Patty found some in London. Ask her on her blog.

Anonymous said...

I have tried emailing them - they never replied - my Biche dans l'Absinthe is running dangerously low. I am sorely tempted to get on the Eurostar!